PGA Tour one-and-done is a popular fantasy golf game, with private one-and-done leagues and public PGA Tour games.
For years, we have offered weekly PGA Tour one-and-done golf picks, taking into account past course history and current form to make one-and-done recommendations.
We began our 2021-2023 PGA Tour one-and-done picks with the 2023 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play and 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship, concluding with the 2023 Tour Championship, having kept track of our picks all along the way.
2023 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play: Format and Brackets | Field | Rankings | Betting Odds and First Looks | One and Done | Past Results | Cheat Sheet | PGA Tour Event History | Recent Form | Finish Database | Discord
2023 Corales Puntacana Championship: Field | Rankings | Betting Odds and First Looks | One and Done | Past Results | Cheat Sheet
Before we begin, if you're not familiar with game, read this primer on the one-and-done fantasy golf format, and welcome to the game. It really is as easy as it sounds, but you have to take a long-term view of the season to figure out how best to use players.
This week, we're in Texas for the WGC match-play event (for the final time, at least as we know it) and in the D.R. for the Puntacana Championship. Puntacana is tricky, but there are some clear HFC plays. The match play is so random, but Scottie Scheffler loves it.
JOIN GNN: Access a winning PGA Tour model, unique tools and in-depth analysis for just $99/year!
2023 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play One and Done picks
- Scottie Scheffler: Scheffler has been in the top two in the last two years, and play in the event seems to happen in runs.
- Jason Day: Speaking of runs in this event, Jason Day had himself a great one. He's playing well again.
- Tyrrell Hatton: Hatton has been fantastic of late, and his emotional outbursts could also be his undoing.
- Patrick Cantlay: He's been playing great, and I'm not going to play him in a major, so why not here?
My pick this week is Tyrrell Hatton.
2023 Corales Puntacana Championship One and Done picks
- Joel Dahmen: Do you like a past winner playing again in an oppo-field event? Why not Dahmen?
- Wyndham Clark: This is counterintuitive to my bias against Clark, but he's been making lots of money lately.
- Thomas Detry: Detry plays this event well and has been playing well lately.
- Kramer Hickok: Hickok is playing solid golf the last month and has great course history here.
My pick this week is Kramer Hickok.
WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOUR PICKS? JOIN OUR DISCORD!
2023-2023 PGA Tour One-and Done Picks
|Fortinet Championship||Maverick McNealy (MC)||N/A|
|Sanderson Farms Championship||Sahith Theegala (MC)||N/A|
|Shriners Children's Open||Taylor Montgomery (T-15)||N/A|
|Zozo Championship||Hideki Matsuyama (T-40)||N/A|
|The CJ Cup in South Carolina||Cameron Young (T-23)||N/A|
|Butterfield Bermuda Championship||Thomas Detry (2nd)||N/A|
|World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||Emiliano Grillo (T-42)||N/A|
|Cadence Bank Houston Open||Denny McCarthy (T-53)||N/A|
|The RSM Classic||Tom Hoge (MC)||N/A|
|Sentry Tournament of Champions||Tony Finau (T-7)||Tony Finau (T-7)|
|Sony Open in Hawaii||Brian Harman (T-32)||Brian Harman (T-32)|
|The American Express||Kyoung-hoon Lee (MC)||Kyoung-hoon Lee (MC)|
|Farmers Insurance Open||Jason Day (T-7)||Jason Day (T-7)|
|AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||Joel Dahmen (T-41)||Joel Dahmen (T-41)|
|Waste Management Phoenix Open||Max Homa (T-39)||Max Homa (T-39)|
|The Genesis Invitational||Xander Schauffele (T-33)||Xander Schauffele (T-33)|
|The Honda Classic||Sungjae Im (T-42)||Sungjae Im (T-42)|
|Arnold Palmer Invitational||Matt Fitzpatrick (T-14)||Matt Fitzpatrick (T-14)|
|Puerto Rico Open||Cameron Percy (MC)||Cameron Percy (MC)|
|The Players Championship||Justin Thomas (T-60)||Justin Thomas (T-60)|
|Valspar Championship||Sam Burns (6th)||Sam Burns (6th)|
|WGC Dell Technologies Match Play||Tyrrell Hatton||Tyrrell Hatton|
|Corales Puntacana Championship||Kramer Hickok||Kramer Hickok|