Golf News Net brings golfers content they crave, wherever they are.
From our high-performing written content, to entertaining social engagement, to compelling podcasts, to groundbreaking video channels, Golf News Net delivers what golfers want.
Let us deliver your message to the fastest-growing audience in golf.
WHERE WE REACH GOLFERS
Golf News Net reaches more than 750,000 golfers per month through our website content and partnerships with Apple News and NewsRepublic. In major months, we reach nearly 1 million golfers per month. In 2019, we launched a sister site, GolfTripX, which focuses on golf travel, architecture and the journeys so many of us go on as golfers. Our content does a little of everything, meaning we are reaching just about every kind of golfer. With a younger, mobile-first audience, we have a variety of ways you can reach our readers:
- Display advertising: Raise awareness of your brand or idea with a digital billboard
- Native content: Let us combine your expertise with the topics we know will drive readers to your message, including how-tos, reviews and more
- Affiliate programs: We'll put some skin in the game, personally appealing to our audience to become your consumers
We have the deepest podcast network in golf, with a little something for everyone:
- The popular "The 19th Hole Golf Show"
- "Talking GolfGetaways," satisfying golf wanderlust
- Pro insights from the "Secret Golf Podcast"
- In-depth conversation on "Jay's Plays"
Tell your story with show sponsorship including personal live reads from our hosts, or be a guest and develop a personal connection with golfers.
We've never been shy to step into the frontier, and going on TVs is our brave new world. We're on Roku, Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV boxes. Our original content will be a mix of quick-hitting and long-form, hitting on a variety of topics.
Connect with the 40,000 (and counting) who already subscribe to our channels:
- Branded content: Let us come to you and your event, sharing the story you want to communicate with the world
- Sponsored content: Be the proud backer of our golf adventures, letting our audience know you support great storytelling
- Live event production: Cut through the clutter without delay by letting us broadcast your live event for maximum impact
Nearly 80 percent of our audience is in the United States, with the rest mostly in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia and South Africa.
In the United States, we have our biggest clusters in true American golf cities.
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Washington, D.C.