Golf News Net brings golfers content they crave, wherever they are.
From our high-performing written content, to entertaining social engagement, to compelling podcasts, to groundbreaking video channels, Golf News Net delivers what golfers want.
Let us deliver your message to the fastest-growing audience in golf.
WHERE WE REACH GOLFERS
We reach more than 400,000 golfers per month (and more coming in 2018!) through our website content and partnerships with 18Birdies, Apple News and NewsRepublic. Our content does a little of everything, meaning we are reaching just about every kind of golfer. With a younger, mobile-first audience, we have a variety of ways you can reach our readers:
- Display advertising: Raise awareness of your brand or idea with a digital billboard
- Native content: Let us combine your expertise with the topics we know will drive readers to your message, including how-tos, reviews and more
- Affiliate programs: We'll put some skin in the game, personally appealing to our audience to become your consumers
- Pre-roll video: Before our original video content, let our visitors see and experience your products and brand
We have the deepest podcast network in golf, with a little something for everyone:
- The popular "The 19th Hole Golf Show"
- "Talking GolfGetaways," satisfying golf wanderlust
- Pro insights from the "Secret Golf Podcast"
- In-depth conversation on "Jay's Plays"
- Fantasy golf insight on "The Forebucks Show"
- And more shows coming in 2018!
Tell your story with show sponsorship including personal live reads from our hosts, or be a guest and develop a personal connection with golfers.
We've never been shy to step into the frontier, and going on TVs is our brave new world. We're on Roku, Amazon Fire TV and Apple TV boxes, with coming apps for Samsung and Vizio TVs. Our original content will be a mix: recorded and live, quick and long-form, hitting on a variety of topics.
Connect with the 10,000 (and counting) who already subscribe to our channels:
- Branded content: Let us come to you and your event, sharing the story you want to communicate with the world
- Sponsored content: Be the proud backer of our golf adventures, letting our audience know you support great storytelling
- Live event production: Cut through the clutter without delay by letting us broadcast your live event for maximum impact
Nearly 80 percent of our audience is in the United States, with the rest mostly in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia and South Africa.
In the United States, we have our biggest clusters in true American golf cities.
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Washington, D.C.