Welcome to my weekly fantasy golf model for the 2022 The American Express!
Beginning in 2020, I developed a weekly rubric which offers a clear-cut ranking system based on data points weighted in a formula. So far, it's been a tremendous success. Here's a look at several PGA Tour winners since March 2021 and where they landed in the model:
- Arnold Palmer Invitational: Bryson DeChambeau - No. 3
- The Players Championship: Justin Thomas - No. 3
- Corales Puntacana Resort and Club Championship: Joel Dahmen - No. 22
- Valero Texas Open: Jordan Spieth - No. 9
- Masters: Hideki Matsuyama - No. 16
- RBC Heritage: Stewart Cink - No. 75
- Valspar Championship: Sam Burns - No. 77
- Wells Fargo Championship: Rory McIlroy - No. 2
- Charles Schwab Challenge: Jason Kokrak - No. 8
- the Memorial Tournament: Patrick Cantlay - No. 6
- US Open: Jon Rahm - No. 3
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: Cam Davis - No. 29
- British Open Championship: Collin Morikawa - No. 3
- The Northern Trust: Tony Finau - No. 18
- BMW Championship: Patrick Cantlay - No. 2
- Sanderson Farms Championship: Sam Burns - No. 1
- Shriners Children's Open: Sungjae Im - No. 18
- The CJ Cup at Summit: Rory McIlroy - No. 12
- Zozo Championship: Hideki Matsuyama - No. 17
- World Wide Technology Championship: Viktor Hovland - No. 2
- The RSM Classic: Talor Gooch - No. 16
- Sentry Tournament of Champions: Cameron Smith - No. 15
- Sony Open in Hawaii: Hideki Matsuyama - No. 9
Let me walk you through the rubric's tenets and show off this week's results.
To see our hidden picks and weekly model, join GNN!
For just $30 for 12 months, GNN members get access to our winning weekly PGA Tour event model, in-depth DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends, as well exclusive members-only content.
You'll also have access to our course fit modeling, Quality Stokes Gained data, course demand insights, as well individual access to fantasy expert Ryan Ballengee for your unique questions.