Welcome back to Golf News Net's weekly fantasy golf rankings. Each week of the PGA Tour season, we'll present our top fantasy golf picks for that week's tournament and give fantasy golf and betting tips for DraftKings' and FanDuel's one-week fantasy leagues, daily fantasy golf lineups, Yahoo fantasy golf, Golf Channel fantasy golf and PGA Tour fantasy golf leagues.
The PGA Tour is in two places this week, with the WGC match play event in Texas and the opposite-field event in Puerto Rico. A good field that's a mix of veterans and up-and-coming players are thrown into the mix at Coco Beach and asked to make as many birdies as they can.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free. GNN Plus members get additional analysis and research otherwise hidden to the general public, and that's in addition to access to a searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, top-15 PGA Tour trends and season-long DraftKings salary trends.
2017 Puerto Rico Open rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Wesley Bryan - Bryan's not long, and he doesn't really have to be here. Great short game should carry him a long way in a field where that's typically suspect.
2. Graham DeLaet - The Canadian is a ball-striking stud (one of my favorites to watch in person; the sound is other-worldly) and he's putting really well this year. Good combo.
3. Graeme McDowell - McDowell's been hanging around the top 15 in a couple of starts of late. However, his inability to make putts to extend streaks is a problem.
4. Peter Uihlein - Uihlein is back and running hot on the European Tour after returning from surgery. This is his one shot to get PGA Tour membership in one fell swoop.
5. Scott Brown - Brown, a former winner here, is the rare PR horse-for-course. Four top-15 finishes here the last five years. A co-runner-up at Riviera.
6. Chris Kirk - Kirk is prime to beat up on weak fields; it's what he does. That's why he killed the erstwhile Fall Series this season.
7. J.T. Poston - He's not flashy, but he's cashing checks, including three straight top-30 finishes. Has only missed three cuts all year.
8. Dominic Bozzelli - This is a feast-or-famine pick. He's gonna miss the cut or finish top 10, maybe top 5. His high finishes are scoring well against par, not hanging around it.
9. Luke List - List came out hot to start the season, then cooled off. Now he's relatively back on, with a pair of top-30 finishes in his last two starts.
10. Fabrizio Zanotti - Zanotti was a shock winner earlier this year on the European Tour in Malaysia, and he backed it up with a nice T-12 in Mexico.
My DraftKings lineup for this week:
- Peter Uihlein - $10,100
- Scott Brown - $9,600
- J.T. Poston - $8,600
- Harold Varner III - $7,300
- Seamus Power - $7,300
- J.J. Henry - $6,800
To access this research hidden below and MANY more fantasy golf tools, sign up for GNN Plus to gain access to the analysis! Your first two months' dues will be donated to one of two charities: Special Olympics or The First Tee!