The KPMG Women's PGA Championship, formerly known as the LPGA Championship, has become an even higher-profile major championship now that the LPGA and PGA of America have combined forces to put on this one of five LPGA majors.
Now we look forward to future Women's PGA Championship sites for coming years. The PGA of America has already announced the Women's PGA Championship venues through 2027 (except 2026), and we take a look at potential future Women's PGA Championship sites through 2030.
Future Women's PGA Championship sites
- 2023 -- Baltusrol Golf Club. Lower Course (Springfield, N.J.)
- 2024 -- Sahalee Country Club, Sammamish, Wash.
- 2025 -- PGA of America headquarters, Frisco, Texas
- 2026 -- TBD
- 2027 -- Congressional Country Club (Bethesda, Md.)
- 2028 -- TBD
- 2029 -- TBD
- 2030 -- TBD
- 2031 -- PGA of America headquarters, Frisco, Texas
But what about predicting Women's PGA Championship venues through 2030 and beyond? Part of this depends on the future dates of the Women's PGA. However, some future hosts could include:
PGA National -- The home of the PGA would be a more than adequate host to a major in a cooler time of year, and it would be a big source of pride for the organization.
Recent Women's PGA Championship sites
- 2018 -- Kemper Lakes Golf Club (near Chicago)
- 2019 -- Hazeltine National Golf Club (Chaska, Minn.)
- 2020 -- Aronimink Golf Club (Newtown Square, Pa.)
- 2021 -- Atlanta Athletic Club (Johns Creek, Ga.)
- 2022 -- Congressional Country Club (Bethesda, Md.)