Looking for 2018 The Honda Classic picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2018 The Honda Classic rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
For the New Year, we're changing up the fantasy lineup here at Golf News Net:
- Weekly top 10 rankings and fantasy golf picks here
- One and done fantasy golf picks
- Betting odds and tips
- DraftKings daily fantasy golf picks for GNN+ members
- Fantasy golf content from Tour Level Fantasy
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free. GNN Plus members get additional analysis and research otherwise hidden to the general public, and that's in addition to access to a searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, top-15 PGA Tour trends and season-long DraftKings salary trends. You can try GNN Plus for 24 hours for free!
The PGA Tour moves from the West Coast to the Flexico Swing, beginning in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., with The Honda Classic. Rickie Fowler is defending champion here, with about half the world top 50 raring to go this week on the Champion Course at PGA National. Bear Trap!
2018 The Honda Classic rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Rickie Fowler -- Fowler is defending champion and has an excellent track record on this golf course. Almost have to lead with him.
2. Justin Thomas -- Thomas says his results aren't really matching up with how he's playing. Trust him, and consider him for your team this week. Was on the medal stand here in 2016.
3. Rory McIlroy -- McIlroy's putting is just not good. I don't know how many times I've written that. But his ballstriking is so good that he can make up for it here thanks to all the penalty strokes players take at PGA National.
4. Gary Woodland -- Gonna let Woodland off the hook for the MC at Pebble. Weird format, playing the week after winning, blah, blah. Runner-up effort here last year, too.
5. Brian Harman -- I'm a big fan of Harman, and we all love where his game has been. He's loving everywhere right now, but I feel like he especially likes swampy, Florida golf.
6. Tommy Fleetwood -- Fleetwood could be fluid from Nos. 4-6 this week. Love his game, and his T-37 at Riviera wasn't bad. Has the game to win any week on the PGA Tour.
7. Alex Noren -- Great run the last three times out, including a playoff loss, a T-21 at Pebble and a T-16 at Riviera. Let's go.
8. Ollie Schniederjans -- Ollie's playing great this season, and he's going to get a win this year. That low stinger he hits could do so well for him in windy conditions here.
9. Sergio Garcia -- I want to rank Sergio higher, but I honestly just don't know where his game is at the moment. Has a good record here, however.
10. Scott Stallings -- You have to be willing to take a risk if you ride a Scott Stallings wave, but the streaks are amazing. On a great roll right now.
My DraftKings primary lineup
- Sergio Garcia - $10,500
- Ollie Schniederjans - $8,400
- Kiradech Aphibarnrat - $7,800
- Chesson Hadley - $7,700
- Keegan Bradley - $7,700
- Ryan Moore - $7,400
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2018 The Honda Classic DraftKings advice!