Looking for 2017 Wyndham Championship picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2017 Wyndham Championship rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
The Wyndham Championship is the final regular season event on the PGA Tour schedule, making it the Last Chance Saloon to get in the playoffs, lock up PGA Tour status or get into the Web.com Tour Finals. Sedgefield Country Club is a great, classic Ross design which is a ballstriking test.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free. GNN Plus members get additional analysis and research otherwise hidden to the general public, and that's in addition to access to a searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, top-15 PGA Tour trends and season-long DraftKings salary trends.
2017 Wyndham Championship rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Kevin Kisner - Always possible that Kisner has a letdown because of a draining experience contending at the PGA, but this should be right up his alley with two top-10s in his last two Sedgefield starts.
2. Henrik Stenson - Weak field, ballstriker's course, trending forward. How can you not love Henrik Stenson here? He's been playing well in his last three PGA Tour starts, and I like where he's going into the playoffs.
3. Webb Simpson - Webb's a past winner here and will probably be delighted to get back to Greensboro after not liking what the PGA did to his home club in Charlotte.
4. Jason Dufner - Dufner should chew up and spit out Sedgefield. Made a nice comeback after a horrible Thursday at Quail Hollow. Steady as she goes here.
5. Bill Haas - Not necessarily a huge fan of Haas' current form. However, his Sedgefield record is almost unmatched in this field. Have to consider him.
6. Bud Cauley - Cauley has long since cooled off from his great May, but he's playing OK golf of late. T-33 at the PGA is nice. His Sedgefield record is more interest-piquing.
7. Ryan Moore - You hardly heard from Ryan Moore at the PGA Championship. Surprise! He finished T-13! He won here in 2009 and has regularly contended since.
8. Byeong-hun An - Hard to predict Ben An. He's a bit of a wild man at times. But he'll be firing at sticks all week, and that's a good thing here.
9. Chris Stroud - Gotta hand it to Stroud for parlaying a great win at the Cuda into contending for a major. Maybe the hot streak is over, but can't ignore him.
10. James Hahn - If James Hahn could find a putter he likes, he'd win every season on Tour. On a course that favors his strongest asset, he should be in the mix.
My DraftKings lineup for this week:
- Webb Simpson - $10,000
- Ryan Moore - $9,600
- Chez Reavie - $8,100
- Chesson Hadley - $7,900
- Ollie Schniederjans - $7,600
- J.T. Poston - $6,800