Winning at daily fantasy golf is not easy, particularly in tournaments with a lot of entries, including this week's DraftKings $400,000 event for the Tour Championship. There will be almost 154,000 entries, and just one will take home the $100,000 first-place prize.
Getting the winner is essential to winning at daily fantasy golf and finding another player in the top five will carry your entry a lot way. However, to have any chance at the big money, you'll need all six players to have a great week, especially critical since this is a no-cut event. That means you need to find value in players -- especially those around $7,000 -- with lower salaries in a salary-cap contest, like the ones on DraftKings.
With that in mind, and a limited inventory this week, here are some sleepers we see in the DraftKings Tour Championship contest:
1. Danny Lee ($7,000) -- Lee has missed just one cut since the U.S. Open. He's lost some of the juice he had in July, but he's still worth a look.
2. Harris English ($7,000) -- This is English's first Tour Championship appearance, but he's been solid throughout the season and should do pretty well on Bermuda putting surfaces. It's a home game.
And, before we go, let's audit our Deutsche Bank Championship sleepers:
1. Daniel Berger ($6,800) -- 2nd
2. Cameron Tringale ($6,800) -- T-7
3. Bryce Molder ($6,800) -- T-68