Welcome to my weekly fantasy golf model for the 2022 The RSM Classic!
Beginning in 2020, I developed a weekly rubric which offers a clear-cut ranking system based on data points weighted in a formula. So far, it's been a tremendous success. Here's a look at several PGA Tour winners since November 2021 and where they landed in the model:
- The RSM Classic: Talor Gooch - No. 16
- Sentry Tournament of Champions: Cameron Smith - No. 15
- Sony Open in Hawaii: Hideki Matsuyama - No. 9
- Farmers Insurance Open: Luke List - No. 37
- AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am: Tom Hoge - No. 42
- Waste Management Phoenix Open: Scottie Scheffler - No. 11
- The Genesis Invitational: Joaquin Niemann - No. 26
- Arnold Palmer Invitational: Scottie Scheffler - No. 4
- The Players Championship: Cameron Smith - No. 14
- Valspar Championship: Sam Burns - No. 7
- The Masters: Scottie Scheffler - No. 4
- RBC Heritage: Jordan Spieth - No. 27
- Mexico Open at Vidanta: Jon Rahm - No. 1
- Wells Fargo Championship: Max Homa - No. 19
- PGA Championship: Justin Thomas - No. 6
- Charles Schwab Challenge: Sam Burns - No. 3
- RBC Canadian Open: Rory McIlroy - No. 3
- US Open: Matt Fitzpatrick - No. 13
- Travelers Championship: Xander Schauffele - No. 1
- Genesis Scottish Open: Xander Schauffele - No. 3
- The Open: Cameron Smith - No. 16
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: Tony Finau - No. 6
- FedEx St. Jude Championship: Will Zalatoris - No. 5
- BMW Championship: Patrick Cantlay - No. 3
- Fortinet Championship: Max Homa - No. 5
- Shriners Children's Open: Tom Kim - No. 5
- Zozo Championship: Keegan Bradley - No. 11
- The CJ Cup in South Carolina: Rory McIlroy - No. 1
- Butterfield Bermuda Championship: Seamus Power - No. 2
- World Wide Technology Championship: Russell Henley - No. 6
- Cadence Bank Houston Open: Tony Finau - No. 2
Let me walk you through the rubric's tenets and show off this week's results.
To see our hidden picks and weekly model, join GNN!
For just $30 for 12 months, GNN members get access to our winning weekly PGA Tour event model, in-depth DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends, as well exclusive members-only content.
You'll also have access to our course fit modeling, Quality Stokes Gained data, course demand insights, as well individual access to fantasy expert Ryan Ballengee for your unique questions.
[mks_button size="large" title="BECOME A MEMBER NOW" style="squared" url="https://thegolfnewsnet.com/membership/" target="_self" bg_color="#dd3333" txt_color="#FFFFFF" icon="" icon_type="" nofollow="0"] [mks_separator style="solid" height="2"]