Looking for 2019 Tour Championship picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2019 Tour Championship rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
The FedEx Cup playoff field has been cut to 30 players for the Tour Championship, now the last of three playoff events. We determine a champion this week in the season-long race, and East Lake will be the setting for that as the first-ever handicapped Tour Championship is played.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free.
GNN Plus members get access to our in-depth weekly DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends. Join for $5 per month or $50 for 1 year!
2019 Tour Championship rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Justin Thomas: Thomas has been building to the win in Chicagoland last week, and he's in the driver's seat this week. No reason to believe he'll play weak golf now.
2. Rory McIlroy: McIlroy has been steady and solid through the playoffs, and he's a past winner here. He has the benefit of needing to play aggressively to overcome a five-shot deficit.
3. Brooks Koepka: Koepka didn't look that great at Medinah or Liberty National, but a lot of that has to do with his putting above all else.
4. Patrick Cantlay: Cantlay has posted consecutive T-12 finishes, followed by a runner-up at Medinah, and his all-around solid game should show up again this week.
5. Hideki Matsuyama: Matsuyama showed up at Medinah, and he probably should have won the tournament all things considered. No reason to do anything other than go for broke.
PLAY AGAINST ME! This week, I'm running a contest with the new Secret Golf Tour fantasy app. You pick one golfer from each of four groups, and the team with the lowest score against par for Tour Championship wins! $10 to enter, top 3 paid.
6. Justin Rose: Rose isn't the same level guy that got to No. 1 in the world, but he does have a good record in Atlanta.
7. Webb Simpson: Simpson has been playing some of the best golf in the world this year, and his playoff performances have been OK. When he gets to East Lake, he contends.
8. Adam Scott: The Aussie continues to play just fine, comfortable good golf. No reason to dislike him here.
9. Tony Finau: Finau is playing well enough, with a top-five finish at Medinah. He seems to like East Lake, and that should be a good sign.
10. Patrick Reed: Not sure who should be in the No. 10 slot, so I'll run with the winner in the opening playoff leg.
My primary DraftKings lineup
- Rory McIlroy - $10,600
- Hideki Matsuyama - $9,300
- Tony Finau - $8,800
- Tommy Fleetwood - $7,700
- Justin Rose - $6,900
- Sungjae Im - $5,900
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2019 Tour Championship DraftKings advice!