Looking for 2019 Wyndham Championship picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2019 Wyndham Championship rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
The last event of the PGA Tour regular season is here, with the Wyndham Championship in Greensboro, N.C., hosting the cutoff for the FedEx Cup playoffs. Sedgefield Country Club is a Donald Ross design and a great host to conclude the regular season.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free.
GNN Plus members get access to our in-depth weekly DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends. Join for $5 per month or $50 for 1 year!
2019 Wyndham Championship rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Webb Simpson: Simpson is a past winner here, and he was runner-up last week in Memphis. He’s playing so beautifully this year, and this is an event he could skip if he wanted. Take note.
2. Hideki Matsuyama: Matsuyama is a past champion here, and he continues to come back to this course. Love his trendline.
3. Collin Morikawa: Morikawa just won in Reno, and he could WD now that he’s a PGA Tour winner. But man, his ballstriking has been unbelivable.
4. Billy Horschel: Horschel hasn’t been great in the majors this year, but he’s thrived just about everywhere else. He’s a PGA Tour pro who knows how to rake it in.
5. Viktor Hovland: Hovland has been off for a couple of weeks — skipped the oppo-field in Reno — but has been in the top 16 of five of his last six starts. His game travels.
6. Jordan Spieth: Spieth has showed plenty of encouraging signs that he should demolish against a weaker field. Needs a big week before the playoff push.
7. Cameron Smith: Smith has been on the upswing in his last two starts, and his ballstriking is improving. His poor driving game shouldn’t be a problem this week.
8. Joaquin Niemann: Niemann missed the cut at the Open, following a long post-US Open run, but a week off should help him continue his form.
9. Brandt Snedeker: Snedeker is ranked higher than 10th this week as defending champion, who has a great track record on this golf course. Current form not amazing but not bad.
10. Patrick Reed: On a good little run to salvage some semblance of a good season. This event means a lot to him.
My primary DraftKings lineup
- Hideki Matsuyama – $10,900
- Cameron Smith – $9,000
- Jason Kokrak – $8,000
- Doc Redman – $7,600
- Russell Knox – $7,500
- Ryan Armour – $6,900
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2019 Wyndham Championship DraftKings advice!