Looking for 2019 WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2019 WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
The final WGC of the 2018-2019 PGA Tour season is upon us, with TPC Southwind taking over as host of what’s now known as the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free.
GNN Plus members get access to our in-depth weekly DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends. Join for $5 per month or $50 for 1 year!
2019 WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Dustin Johnson: DJ slays at this venue, and he sees it regularly, so that’s all working in his favor.
2. Brooks Koepka: Koepka is coming off a T-4 finish at The Open, where he struck the ball well but had a balky putter. It’s not a major, but Brooks should like this place.
3. Rory McIlroy: Rory will be heartbroken about the Open missed cut, but his driver should set him up to score well.
4. Jon Rahm: Rahm got stuck on Sunday in some bad places, right off the bat, but still finished T-11. His tee ball and putting should make him a happy camper here.
5. Xander Schauffele: Xander loves majors and events with deep fields. This fits that description. He’s become a must-pick in these spots.
6. Webb Simpson: Simpson has played so well this year, but he’s getting less attention because he hasn’t won. That’s a mistake.
7. Henrik Stenson: I like the direction of Stenson’s game, even if his Sunday at Royal Portrush was break-a-club frustrating.
8. Patrick Cantlay: Cantlay may not be a perfect candidate for this course, but he’s a great candidate on almost every course.
9. Justin Thomas: Thomas’ nice performance at The Open is an indication his wrist is where it needs to be. His strong tee-to-green game is a big asset every week.
10. Billy Horschel: There aren’t many regulars from the prior PGA Tour event in June here this week, but Horschel’s one, and he likes this course.
Honorable Mention. Phil Mickelson: I feel I need to mention him as someone who has played well here on the reg, but that’s about it.
My primary DraftKings lineup
- Jon Rahm – $10,400
- Webb Simpson – $8,200
- Louis Oosthuizen – $8,100
- Chez Reavie – $7,900
- Matt Wolff – $7,500
- Billy Horschel – $7,500
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2019 WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational DraftKings advice!