Looking for 2018 Memorial Tournament picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2018 Memorial Tournament rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
This is a great field for Jack's tournament at Memorial. Muirfield Village Golf Club is his architectural masterpiece, and he's always making it better. The winners here tend to be great ballstrikers who putt above their punching weight for the week. Tiger Woods was the exception, and he's a part of the action this week.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free. GNN Plus members get additional analysis and research otherwise hidden to the general public, and that's in addition to access to a slew of tools, including our course fit modeling, Quality Stokes Gained data, course demand insights, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, top-15 PGA Tour trends and season-long DraftKings salary trends. You can try GNN Plus for 72 hours for $3!
2018 Memorial Tournament rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Justin Rose -- Rose looked downright dominant at Colonial. He's been so solid throughout the season, and now he comes to a place he handles really well.
2. Jason Day -- Day has playing privileges here, but he can't seem to figure out the place during tournament week. His season has been so good despite fairly limited reps.
3. Rory McIlroy -- Rory's not finishing off tournaments, which is cleary a bad thing and potentially damaging in the long term. However, he keeps putting himself in position, and that's impossible to ignore.
4. Patrick Reed -- Reed dropped off form at The Players, but that's OK. He's been enjoying the best year of his career, and he's been remarkably consistent.
5. Justin Thomas -- Thomas seemed to wilt a little at the notion of playing to earn world No. 1. Now he has, that weight is off his shoulders, and he can worry about winning again.
6. Dustin Johnson -- DJ got called out by Butch Harmon to work harder. Not sure what more effort will do for a guy who hasn't finished worse than 17th in a stroke-play event this year.
7. Jordan Spieth -- Spieth is struggling. There's no question. We're seeing a troubling trend in strokes gained putting, but his ballstriking is still superior and gets him into the top 10.
8. Marc Leishman -- Leishman was second in his last start at the Nelson, but he's been having an up-and-down season. However, his game lines up almost perfectly with Muirfield Village.
9. Henrik Stenson -- Stenson hasn't played tons of golf this year, but when he has, he's been pretty effective.
10. Matt Kuchar -- Kuchar isn't playing his best golf, but he thrives at Muirfield Village. He basically has the best record in the field of someone not named Woods.
My primary DraftKings lineup
- Henrik Stenson - $9,200
- Marc Leishman - $9,000
- Matt Kuchar - $8,500
- Chesson Hadley - $7,900
- Kevin Na - $7,600
- Adam Hadwin - $7,400
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2018 Memorial Tournament DraftKings advice!