Looking for 2018 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2018 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
For the New Year, we're changing up the fantasy lineup here at Golf News Net:
- Weekly top 10 rankings and fantasy golf picks here
- One and done fantasy golf picks
- Betting odds and tips
- DraftKings daily fantasy golf picks for GNN+ members
- Fantasy golf content from Tour Level Fantasy
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free. GNN Plus members get additional analysis and research otherwise hidden to the general public, and that's in addition to access to a searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, top-15 PGA Tour trends and season-long DraftKings salary trends.
The PGA Tour heads back to the Monterey Peninsula for the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, or the ole Crosby Clambake. This tournament features a pretty stacked field this year, with defending champion Jordan Spieth, Dustin Johnson, Rory McIlroy, Jon Rahm and Phil Mickelson
2018 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Dustin Johnson -- Playing in a comfortable setting with his father-ish-in-law, DJ should continue his great run here and overall dominance of the PGA Tour.
2. Jason Day -- Day has a tremendous record here. Basically a top-15 lock. We're assuming his back feels at least OK. Otherwise, we might have to hedge.
3. Jon Rahm -- Not going to let a Sunday fall at Phoenix taint where he is. Off to a great start in 2018, but it's clear the pressure of potentially getting to No. 1 in the world is an issue.
4. Jordan Spieth -- Spieth missed the cut in Phoenix, and there's a disturbing early-season trend developing with Spieth's putting. When he slumps there, it impacts a lot of his game. Still like him here.
5. Rory McIlroy -- Could probably bump up McIlroy to fourth or third here, but since he doesn't have the same level of experience with this event, he's somehow fifth.
6. Bryson DeChambeau -- The Artist stumbled on Sunday in Phoenix, but his 2017-18 season has been wonderful so far: made six of seven cuts, with five top-17 finishes.
7. Austin Cook -- Guys with experience win this tournament. Cook isn't that guy, but he hasn't missed a cut all year and continues to refine his game. Solid pick, even if not a historical threat to win.
8. Chesson Hadley -- I'm back on the Chessie Train. A T-5 in Phoenix was great, and he had back-to-back T-10s here in his initial PGA Tour run.
9. Pat Perez -- Not his best in Phoenix, but I also wonder how a hometown guy handles that week very well at all. Great record in this event.
10. Patrick Cantlay -- I want to put Cantlay higher, but he's been a little off so far in 2018. His effort here last year (a mere T-48) was the start of an incredible resurgence.
My DraftKings primary lineup
- Jason Day - $10,900
- Pat Perez - $8,600
- Chesson Hadley - $8,500
- Nick Watney - $7,700
- Chris Kirk - $7,100
- Scott Stallings - $6,900
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2018 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am DraftKings advice!