Glory's Last Shot starts on Thursday at the Ocean Course on Kiawah Island. The Pete Dye American links will host the PGA Championship and the season's final major.
Keegan Bradley is the defender of the Wanamaker trophy, won a year ago in a three-hole playoff over Jason Dufner at Atlanta Athletic Club.
Take a look at the GNN Top 10 this week, then let us know your picks on Twitter @GolfNewsNet or using the hashtage #GNNFantasy.
1. Graeme McDowell - G-Mac has been in it deepr into each of the last two major championships and finished T-12 at the Masters. His game is perfect for the game's four biggest stages.
2. Tiger Woods - Given Woods' struggles on Pete Dye designs - primarily TPC Sawgrass' Stadium Course - it seems he should be flummoxed by the Ocean Course. With three wins this year, however, it's hard to overlook him.
3. Matt Kuchar - The Players champion is already a winner on a Dye course this year. He was T-8 at Firestone and is a top-10 machine. He had a taste at the Masters.
4. Jason Dufner - Finishing T-7 at Firestone, Dufner can handle the long tracks. He also likes Dye courses, winning in New Orleans this year on one. His demeanor is perfect for major championships.
5. Jim Furyk - He's been sorely disappointed with his finish three times this year - Tampa, the U.S. Open and last week. Still, he's been in it to win three times this year. Don't overlook that, or his ability to dust himself off.
6. Dustin Johnson - He won in heat this year (Memphis), grew up in the state and finished T-9 at The Open Championship. Being a bomber certainly helps on the longest major layout ever.
7. Bubba Watson - The Masters champion finished T-19 last week and T-23 at Lytham. He loves the Ryder Cup and will be jacked to get into form starting the run to Medinah.
8. Keegan Bradley - Last week's winner at Firestone can't glean much about this week from Ohio, but can take a world of confidence. He hits it long and straight.
9. Jonathan Byrd - Consider Byrd a flier this week. He's a Clemson kid, lives on Sea Island and finished T-12 at The Players.
10. Rory McIlroy - The Ulsterman cannot seem to fare well on Dye designs. He has never made the cut at The Players and is a poor wind player.