Hello there, devoted GNN readers.
I’m Jeremy Schilling, host of the podcast “Teeing It Up with Jeremy Schilling.” If that sounds familiar, it’s probably because: a) Ryan appears on it frequently, and b) it was for a long time a part of the GNN Radio Network.
However, I wanted to make a guest post to tell you about some episodes and guests you may be interested in, with content that’s still fresh and relevant.
- My friend and Chicago native Mike Silverman details what it was like to witness the Cubs winning the World Series
- My friend Matt Frey talks golf course architecture
- Cory Bradburn, formerly of Golf Digest, talks golf fitness
- No Laying Up has come a long way since January 2017, when co-founder Chris Solomon joined me to talk about their roots
- My buddy Chris Thompson talks about using Twitter as a means to solve customer service issues:
- In April 2017, CBS Sports’ Amanda Balionis talked about her various gigs and her path to CBS and Callaway
- A special edition of Teeing It Up: Dating in NYC (NSFW)
- The rapper Praise and his manager – my friend Jordan Brickman – joined me to talk about his new EP and influences
- Golf Channel lead tournament producer Brandt Packer joined me to talk about the Hawaii Swing, the NCAAs, Drive Chip and Putt, The Open, The Olympics, and more
- Brandt Packer re-joined us to talk, among other things, how he got Jim Nantz to call in from a Clemson NCAA Basketball practice during a PGA Tour event in the Dominican Republic to talk Tony Romo
- Callaway Golf social media guru Chad Coleman joined me to talk about his parody of Phil Mickelson’s epic Mizzen+Main advertisement, along with how he views his job at Callaway
- Golf Magazine’s Alan Shipnuck joined me to talk about how the Tiger & Phil match came together
- The USGA’s Joe Foley joined me to talk about the 2019 changes to the Rules of Golf
- Brandt Packer returned to talk about producing the first ever Augusta National Women’s Amateur
- NBC Sports PR manager Jamie Palatini joined me to talk about the new NBC Sports History Project