The 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am field is filled with celebrities, as well business mavens and rich folks who plunk down an estimated $30,000 to play alongside PGA Tour pros.
Each of the professionals in the field is paired with an amateur partner for each of the first three rounds, with a 54-hole cut after each player has competed on each of the three courses in the tournament rotation: Pebble Beach Golf Links, Monterey Peninsula Country Club (Shore Course) and Spyglass Hill Golf Course.
The top 25 pro-am teams join the top 60 and ties among the pros for the final round at Pebble Beach Golf Links.
RELATED: 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am teams | Why the celebrity pro-am doesn't mean what it used to | 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am field: Players, pro-am teams, rankings
Celebrities in the 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am field
- Tom Dreesen -- Actor
- Larry Fitzgerald -- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver
- Colt Ford -- Country musician
- Andy Garcia -- Actor
- Chris Harrison -- Host, "The Bachelor"
- Toby Keith -- Country musician
- Thomas Keller -- Actor
- Greg Kinnear -- Actor
- Huey Lewis -- Musician
- Michael Peña -- Actor
- Pat Monahan -- Musician (Train)
- Chris O’Donnell -- Actor ("NCIS: Los Angeles")
- Jake Owen -- Country musician
- Alfonso Ribeiro -- Actor and TV host
- Aaron Rodgers -- Green Bay Packers quarterback
- Ray Romano -- Actor
- Tony Romo -- Retired NFL quarterback, CBS lead color analyst
- Joe Don Rooney -- Country musician (Rascal Flatts)
- Darius Rucker -- Musician
- Matt Ryan -- Atlanta Falcons quarterback
- Kelly Slater -- World champion surfer
- Larry the Cable Guy -- Comedian
- Clay Walker -- Country musician
- Adrian Young -- Musician (No Doubt drummer)