Looking for 2017 Dean & DeLuca Invitational at Colonial picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2017 Dean & DeLuca Invitational at Colonial rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
The Dean & DeLuca Invitational has a pretty solid field at the top, with defending champion Jordan Spieth, Masters winner Sergio Garcia and Jon Rahm heading the field. Matt Kuchar and Paul Casey are among the big names also in the field at Hogan's Alley in Ft. Worth, Texas.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free. GNN Plus members get additional analysis and research otherwise hidden to the general public, and that's in addition to access to a searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, top-15 PGA Tour trends and season-long DraftKings salary trends.
2017 Dean & DeLuca Invitational at Colonial rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Jon Rahm - Rahm is the best player in the field this week. He got crushed in a hurry at The Players on Saturday, but that's OK. A tight course isn't a problem.
2. Sergio Garcia - Garcia has a great record at Colonial, but he has also faded in a weekend round (Sunday) each of the last two weeks. Does he get it together here?
3. Jordan Spieth - Spieth has missed two cuts in a row, and it seems like he's looking for answers. The guy has a win on the year, a slew of top-15s. Don't get discouraged.
4. Ryan Palmer - Palmer's a member. He loves here, naturally. With the exception of The Players, he has really come around the last two months.
5. Kevin Kisner - We might be catching Kevin Kisner on the tail end of a good run, but it's hard to ignore his good track record here.
6. Jason Dufner - Dufner has been in position to win two of his last three individual events. Coupled with a good record here at Colonial, he's a strong pick.
7. Matt Kuchar - After a thud at The Players, Kuchar played well again at the Nelson. Just outside the top five here last year. He's got the Hogan fade.
8. Phil Mickelson - Alright, Mickelson hasn't been back here in years, but now he's ready to play. Needs to get a spark going again.
9. Paul Casey - Does no one notice how well Paul Casey is playing right now?
10. Chris Kirk - Kirk has been in a funk, but he was T-12 at The Players. Maybe he's coming out of it, and he could fully emerge at a place he loves.
My DraftKings lineup for this week:
- Jason Dufner - $9,000
- Tony Finau - $8,700
- Chris Kirk - $8,200
- Ryan Palmer - $7,900
- Pat Perez - $7,600
- Nick Taylor - $7,300
To access this research hidden below and MANY more fantasy golf tools, sign up for GNN Plus to gain access to the analysis! Your first two months' dues will be donated to one of two charities: Special Olympics or The First Tee!