Welcome back to Golf News Net's weekly fantasy golf rankings. Each week of the European Tour season, we'll present our top fantasy golf picks for that week's tournament and give fantasy golf and betting tips for DraftKings' one-week fantasy leagues and other fantasy golf leagues.
The European Tour heads to the Middle East for the second of three events, heading to Doha for the 2017 CommercialBank Qatar Masters. Doha Golf Club again hosts a tournament which has ended in the past on Saturday. Branden Grace is the two-time defending champion here that's not actually defending, with Sergio Garcia winning in 2014 and also not here.
For those new to our weekly European Tour picks, we offer our top five players for free. GNN Plus members get our full top 10, additional analysis and research otherwise hidden to the general public, and that's in addition to access to a searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, top-15 PGA Tour trends and season-long DraftKings salary trends.
2017 CommercialBank Qatar Masters rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Tommy Fleetwood - Let's stick with last week's winner in a dramatically weakened field from prior years. He was T-7 here last year, so he can do well at this course.
2. Alex Noren - Noren may be of some concern to press after his incredible 2016. However, a good record in Doha should be comforting.
3. Rafa Cabrera Bello - RCB could be in the top spot here, with a pair of medal-stand finishes in two of the last three years.
4. Martin Kaymer - Kaymer was solid in Abu Dhabi, as usual, and he has a pair of consecutive T-9 finishes in 2012-13.
5. Bernd Wiesberger - The Austrian is always a solid pick in A- and worse Euro Tour events, and he finished third here in 2015. T-4 last week.
To access the rest of our top 10, additional analysis and MANY more fantasy golf tools, sign up for GNN Plus! Your first two months' dues will be donated to one of two charities: Special Olympics or The First Tee!