Welcome back to Golf News Net's weekly fantasy golf picks. Each week of the European Tour season, we'll present our top picks for that week's tournament and make recommendations for DraftKings' one-week fantasy leagues.
Have you ever played one-week fantasy leagues? YOU COULD WIN $10,000 THIS WEEK! Give them a try with a free entry this week with your first deposit. You could take down our expert picks and win some big bucks.
We had a good first week of European Tour DFS, with a solid lineup for the BMW PGA Championship. While we didn't have Chris Wood in our top 10, we also know that Wentworth has a propensity to identify capable, albeit unexpected, champions.
This week, the Euro Tour moves to Sweden for the Nordea Masters at the fascinating Bro Hof Slott.
Each week, we'll provide our top 5 picks for free, with our GNN Plus subscribers getting our full top 10 picks for the tournament, as well salary trends, European Tour finish trends and key statistics.
In addition, GNN Plus subscribers can access our searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, our top-15 finish chart and season-long trends on DraftKings valuations. They'll be available at your disposal as part of a growing set of tools to help in your research.
Here are our top 5 picks:
1. Bernd Wiesberger -- This is Wiesberger's national championship, and he's a former winner. He's been in the top five in three of the last four years. Automatic pick.
2. Joost Luiten -- Luiten is 1b this week. He's been on the medal stand in each of the last three years, including a win.
3. Chris Wood -- The BMW PGA Championship winner is the defending champion here, with a T-12 in 2012.
4. Gregory Bourdy -- Bourdy is in good form overall, the only decent player in the field with a pair of top 15s in the last five events. He also has top eights in two of the last three years.
5. Lee Slattery -- Slattery isn't playing well of late, but he has a pair of top-nine finishes in two of the last three years.
To access this research hidden below and MANY more fantasy golf tools, sign up for GNN Plus to gain access to the analysis!
BECOME A GNN PLUS MEMBER NOW!
Cancel anytime for a pro-rated refund
$30 for 12 months' access
$3 for 1 month's access, auto-renews