Justin Rose was in New York City making the media rounds on Tuesday after winning the 2013 U.S. Open at Merion. One of his stops was the Ed Sullivan studio to be a part of a taping of "The Late Show with David Letterman."
Rose delivered the Top-10 list, entitled "The top 10 questions people ask me about golf."
Take a look:
Here's the top 10:
10. There's regular golf. There's miniature golf. How come no giant golf?
9. Why don't all balls have dimples?
8. Does Obamacare cover the yips?
7. Ever get tired of Jim Nantz whispering?
6. Would you let President Putin hold your trophy?
5. How often do you slap your caddie?
4. Is a threesome better than a foursome?
3. Can you get me an autograph from PGA Honorary President Allen Wronowski?
2. Would you say this is my sweet spot?
1. Where's the strangest place you've ever made bogey?
THAT WAS FUN, RIGHT?!
Get more from GNN in your inbox, including great deals and contests!
If your email address disappears, it worked! We'll never sell your info.