Here's a look at the clubs Ernie Els used this week to capture his second Open Championship and fourth major title of his career.
- Driver: Callaway RAZR Fit, 8.5 degrees
- Fairway wood: Callaway X-TOUR FW (15.0 degrees)
- Irons: Callaway RAZR X muscleback (5-9, PW)
- Hybrids: Callaway X Utility Prototype (18 degrees, 21 degrees, 24 degrees)
- Wedges: Callaway JAWS (52 and 60 degrees)
- Putter: Odyssey White Hot XG #1 belly model
- Ball: Callaway HEX Black Tour
THAT WAS FUN, RIGHT?!
Get more from GNN in your inbox, including great deals and contests!
If your email address disappears, it worked! We'll never sell your info.