Welcome back to Golf News Net's weekly fantasy golf picks. Each week of the PGA Tour season, we'll present our top picks for that week's tournament and make recommendations for DraftKings' one-week fantasy leagues and suggest daily fantasy golf lineups.
The PGA Tour season rolls on with two events this week: the WGC-HSBC Champions in China and the opposite-field Sanderson Farms Championship in Mississippi. We have our full fantasy golf picks for the WGC-HSBC Champions, including GNN Plus analysis, and a free top 10 for the Sanderson Farms.
For GNN Plus subscribers, you can access our NEW searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, our top-15 finish chart and season-long trends on DraftKings valuations. They'll be available at your disposal as part of a growing set of tools to help in your research.
2016 Sanderson Farms Championship top 10 picks
1. Chris Kirk -- He's got a tremendous record in this event, winning in 2011 and posting two other top-15 finishes.
2. Patton Kizzire -- The runner-up in Napa has started both of his PGA Tour seasons well. No reason to believe that won't continue this year. He learned something from failing to get the win.
3. David Toms -- Why not give the nod to a 50-year-old guy? He's a class player in this event, a runner-up a year ago. He's playing with house money on the verge of the PGA Tour Champions.
4. Ian Poulter -- He had a nice return from surgery in Macau, though he was dogged for not playing on the European Tour in his comeback start. This is a nice way to ease back in to the PGA Tour.
5. Jason Bohn -- The Bohn Zone has a great record in this championship, with a trio of top 15s in the last five years. Horses for courses in oppo-field events.
6. Scott Stallings -- Stallings has his PGA Tour card back through the Web.com Tour Finals, and he's got plenty of motivation to re-establish himself in his rightful place among multi-time PGA Tour winners.
7. Russell Henley -- Henley has actually missed his last two cuts, dating back to the Deustche Bank Championship. However, before that, he had four top-50 finishes, including a pair of top-25s.
8. Grayson Murray -- Murray missed the cut in his PGA Tour member debut at the Safeway, but was strong down the stretch of the Web.com Tour season.
9. Cody Gribble -- The UT product has been in the top 10 in his last two starts, dating back to the Web.com Tour Finals.
10. D.J. Trahan -- Trahan is a Web.com Tour guy these days, but he does well in this tournament. He's a horse-for-course pick.
My DraftKings team for this week:
1. Chris Kirk - $11,700
2. Jason Bohn - $8,200
3. Trey Mullinax - $7,600
4. Ryan Blaum - $7,500
5. Cody Gribble - $7,300
6. Brendon de Jonge - $7,200
THAT WAS FUN, RIGHT?!
Get more from GNN in your inbox, including great deals and contests!
If your email address disappears, it worked! We'll never sell your info.