Welcome back to Golf News Net's weekly fantasy golf picks. Each week of the European Tour season, we'll present our top picks for that week's tournament and make recommendations for DraftKings' one-week fantasy leagues.
Have you ever played one-week fantasy leagues? YOU COULD WIN $10,000 THIS WEEK! Give them a try with a free entry this week with your first deposit. You could take down our expert picks and win some big bucks.
The European Tour celebrates the 100th playing of the French Open this week, offering bonus Ryder Cup points to attract players away from the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational, which is typically in August and co-sanctioned with the PGA Tour.
Each week, we'll provide our top 5 picks for free, with our GNN Plus subscribers getting our full top 10 picks for the tournament, as well salary trends, European Tour finish trends and key statistics.
In addition, GNN Plus subscribers can access our searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present, our top-15 finish chart and season-long trends on DraftKings valuations. They'll be available at your disposal as part of a growing set of tools to help in your research.
Here are our top 5 picks:
1. Rory McIlroy -- McIlroy clearly has to be the class player in the group. He doesn't have top 15 finishes in the French Open, but he deserves credit for coming over for the event.
2. Martin Kaymer -- Kaymer is coming around, and he's also a total stud in the French Open. He's been in the top seven in his last three Euro Tour starts.
3. Lee Westwood -- Westwood, like McIlroy, doesn't have a huge history here, but he's been solid on both sides of the pond of late.
4. Bernd Wiesberger -- Wiesberger is the defending champion and finished tied for 13 a couple of years prior. He's been strong in European Tour events for the last month.
5. Francesco Molinari -- Molinari is in good form of late, though not spectacular. However, his French Open record is very good, with a pair of top-six finishes since 2012.
To access this research hidden below and MANY more fantasy golf tools, sign up for GNN Plus to gain access to the analysis!
BECOME A GNN PLUS MEMBER NOW!
Cancel anytime for a pro-rated refund
$30 for 12 months' access
$3 for 1 month's access, auto-renews