Welcome to GNN Deals, our new, daily feature here at Golf News Net where we share golf equipment deals we find on Amazon.com, Golfsmith, Edwin Watts Golf, TGW and other online golf retailers. We'll provide links to the sales right here so you can pounce on the savings, and we'll also share them in our GNN email updates (sign up here).
Without delay, here are today's deals:
- Save $200 on a Ping i25 driver: Slightly older technology is still really good technology, especially when it comes at under $200. That's the new price tag on Ping's i25 driver. The fully adjustable driver's pair of tungsten weights bring the center of gravity low and back for optimal launch conditions. Fairway woods and hybrids are also on sale at a deep discount.
- Get True Linkswear shoes at half-off prices: True Linkswear makes some of the most comfortable golf shoes in the world, and they typically cost at least $100 per pair. Right now, TGW is offering a bunch of models anywhere from $40-$48 -- a great deal!
- Stock up on Pro V1s at $40/dozen: Yes, Titleist is coming out with a new Pro V1, but the 2013 design is still amazing, and now they're under $40 per dozen. Buy a ton of 'em for the golf season ahead.
Editor's Note: Please see our affiliate disclosure for more information on the deals we post.
JOIN GNN PLUS AS AN ANNUAL MEMBER & YOU'LL GET:
- A FREE USGA handicap ($30 value, annual members only)
- Entry into member-only giveaways
- Special discounts and member benefits
- An ad-free experience
- Equipment testing data
- Exclusive fantasy golf and betting research