Looking for 2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
The PGA Tour heads to Detroit for the first time in its history, with the Donald Ross-designed Detroit Golf Club playing host to what should be a party in Motor City. DJ, Rickie, Gary and Bubba are the headliners in a field with just 11 of the world top 50 competing in the weeks before the year's final major. Lots of players are gassed, particularly the stars.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free.
GNN Plus members get access to our in-depth weekly DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends. Join for $5 per month or $50 for 1 year!
2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Dustin Johnson -- DJ is the best player in the field, and he tends to beat up on weak fields.
2. Gary Woodland -- The new US Open champion is making his first start since winning a major, and he should get a wonderful reception.
3. Rickie Fowler -- His tremendous short game should translate to Detroit Golf Club, and he has a tendency to play well in events with his sponsors involved.
4. Brandt Snedeker -- On a good run overall, Sneds is a Ross dynamo who has lit up Sedgefield Country Club in the past, including a 59 last season.
5. Billy Horschel -- Horschel's playing very well in this latest six-tournament run. He's consistently been in the top 20.
6. Chez Reavie -- Chez won last week for the first time in 11 years, but he's a grinder and may stick with his hot run.
7. Hideki Matsuyama -- Hideki has been quietly putting together a string of solid finishes, though they're not quite up to Peak Hideki from a few seasons ago.
8. Kevin Kisner -- A T-15 last week at Travelers could be a spark he needs. He's spent so much of this season stuck around 30th place in events, but his short game should be a nice asset here.
9. Ryan Moore -- Moore is very much a hit-or-miss guy this season, but he's been on a decent little run of late, the course isn't long, and he seems to handle Ross well.
10. Rory Sabbatini -- Tough not to like Sabbatini, even if perhaps he's on a little bit of a downswing. A week off after the US Open should help charge the batteries.
My primary DraftKings lineup
- Brandt Snedeker - $9,900
- Kevin Kisner - $9,100
- Rory Sabbatini - $8,500
- Charles Howell III - $7,800
- Matthew Wolff - $7,500
- Dylan Frittelli - $7,100
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2019 Rocket Mortgage Classic DraftKings advice!