Looking for 2019 Travelers Championship picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2019 Travelers Championship rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
The PGA Tour schedule resumes the run to the playoffs with TPC River Highlands in Connecticut hosting the Travelers Championship.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free.
GNN Plus members get access to our in-depth weekly DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends. Join for $5 per month or $50 for 1 year!
2019 Travelers Championship rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Brooks Koepka -- He came up short at Pebble. He's still finished first or second in the last four majors played. That's incredible.
2. Patrick Cantlay -- Cantlay won Memorial, and he wasn't as crisp at Pebble. Still, his 60 here as an am should conjure good memories.
3. Paul Casey -- Perhaps a little too inconsistent of late to garner this spot in the ranking, he's still a horse-for-course specialist.
4. Brandt Snedeker -- Sneds is back playing the kinda golf he has showed through a lot of his career. Has a penchant for TPC River Highlands, too.
5. Jordan Spieth -- Spieth faltered badly on the weekend at Pebble, and something was getting under his skin. TPC River Highlands should be a welcome respite.
6. Francesco Molinari -- Perhaps he's on his way back to full strength after the Masters. With a good showing at Pebble, hopefully Frankie is back in business.
7. Bubba Watson -- Watson is a three-time winner here, and two of his wins here came out of nowhere. He doesn't much care for major golf after April, so his record is a bit tinged.
8. Justin Thomas -- I'm not convinced Thomas is fully ready to be playing again, but he gave it a crack at Pebble after a T-20 in Canada.
9. Tommy Fleetwood -- Just from a financial standpoint, you should pick him. In the current two-year OWGR cycle, he's missed just 3 cuts.
10. Viktor Hovland -- Probably too high, but I want to highlight the Norwegian who is almost certainly going to be strong out of the gate.
My primary DraftKings lineup
- Marc Leishman - $9,100
- Bubba Watson - $8,900
- Brandt Snedeker - $8,600
- Viktor Hovland - $7,900
- Russell Knox - $7,700
- Danny Lee - $7,500
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2019 Travelers Championship DraftKings advice!