Looking for 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
The PGA Tour is in Orlando -- as am I, for a 12-day vacation and golf trip -- for the Arnold Palmer Invitational. This is one of my favorite events of the year because this event gets a true, major-like setup. The field is awesome this year, and the tribute to Arnold Palmer's incredible contribution to golf is important.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free.
Want more? You have two options:
- GNN Plus members get access to our in-depth weekly DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends. Join for as little as $8/year or get 6 MONTHS FREE by taking our survey!
- For $75 per year or $225 for lifetime access, GNN+Forebucks members get even MORE, including our course fit modeling, Quality Stokes Gained data, course demand insights, grass-specific performance and further tools, as well individual access to fantasy expert Ryan Ballengee for your unique questions.
2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Rory McIlroy -- McIlroy is playing some of his best golf since his three-win/two-major stretch in 2014. Top-fives galore, and he's defending here.
2. Justin Rose -- Rose has been off for several weeks, since missing the cut in Saudi Arabia after winning at Torrey. He likes it here and should play well.
3. Brooks Koepka -- I was tepid on Koepka going into Honda because of a little slump and not much affinity for PGA National. He solved both with a run at the Honda. Doesn't play great here, but I think that changes this week.
4. Rickie Fowler -- Rickie Fowler takes this tournament personally. The King was his idol, and he goes out of his way to show his appreciation. He plays well here, and he's been on a top-15 tear this year.
5. Marc Leishman -- Gimme Leishman here every year. He won in 2017, and he is on the right end of an odd pattern at the moment with either a top three or a skunk.
6. Bryson DeChambeau -- I would've had DeChambeau higher, but then the pairing came out. Koepka vs. DeChambeau (with Mickelson refereeing). Don't like that for Bryson, but everything else about his current game is great.
7. Ian Poulter -- Poulter is on fire of late, in case you haven't noticed. He's another Orlando native who thrives in this event.
8. Jason Day -- On talent alone, Day gets into this position. Like Leishman, he's had a bunch of great finishes this year with a couple of duds thrown in between them.
9. Lucas Glover -- He's on the run of his career of late, raking in bucks and points with top-15 finishes in spades.
10. Charles Howell III -- When I think CH3 starts, I honestly don't think Bay Hill, but his numbers here are too good to ignore.
My primary DraftKings lineup
- Marc Leishman - $9,500
- Charles Howell III - $8,600
- Lucas Glover - $8,200
- Ian Poulter - $8,000
- Michael Thompson - $7,600
- Rafa Cabrera Bello - $7,500
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2019 Arnold Palmer Invitational DraftKings advice!