Looking for 2018 Tour Championship picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2018 Tour Championship rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
The PGA Tour playoffs conclude with the Tour Championship at East Lake Golf Club in Atlanta. The top 30 in the FedEx Cup standings arrive to the season finale, all with a mathematical chance of winning the FedEx Cup and its $10 million first-place prize. However, there's also the Tour Championship up for grabs, with its own $9 million purse in this no-cut event.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free.
Want more? You have two options:
- For as little as $8/year, GNN Plus members get access to our in-depth weekly DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends.
- For $75 per year or $225 for lifetime access, GNN+Forebucks members get even MORE, including our course fit modeling, Quality Stokes Gained data, course demand insights, grass-specific performance and further tools, as well individual access to fantasy expert Ryan Ballengee for your unique questions.
2018 BMW Championship rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Bryson DeChambeau -- DeChambeau hung in there at Aronimink, with nothing to play for in the third leg of the playoffs. Love his chances.
2. Justin Rose -- Rose nearly won yet again in the Philly area, losing in a playoff to Keegan Bradley. He almost always comes to Atlanta with a good chance of winning the FedEx Cup. He hasn't...yet.
3. Tony Finau -- Finau notched yet another top-10 finish at the BMW. Shy of DeChambeau, perhaps, Finau would be the most fitting champion. Seventh here last year.
4. Rory McIlroy -- Back to his normal self after skipping The Northern Trust, which is to say he's amazing from tee-to-green and isn't putting well. Won it all here two years ago.
5. Dustin Johnson -- Johnson has gone T-11 and T-7 and T-24 in the playoffs, which is solid but not spectacular. His East Lake record is pretty good.
6. Justin Thomas -- JT is rock solid, and he seems to like places with tree-lined fairways that play a little tighter.
7. Brooks Koepka -- Koepka didn't have it at the BMW Championship and still finished T-19. He can handle East Lake, finishing sixth there last year.
8. Billy Horschel -- Horschel WD'd from TPC Boston, but he otherwise has two T-3 playoff finishes. He's won here before, too.
9. Webb Simpson -- Simpson has been so consistent this year, and he's handled East Lake well in the past. He could fly under the radar here.
10. Paul Casey -- He's an injury risk, yes, but he's been in the top 10 at East Lake in each of the last three years.
My primary DraftKings lineup
- Justin Rose - $11,400
- Rickie Fowler - $9,100
- Tony Finau - $8,600
- Webb Simpson - $7,500
- Billy Horschel - $7,300
- Kevin Na - $6,000
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2018 Tour Championship DraftKings advice!