Looking for 2018 BMW Championship picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2018 BMW Championship rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
The PGA Tour playoffs continue this week with the top 70 eligible for the BMW Championship. Aronimink Golf Club near Philadelphia again welcomes the PGA Tour, this time with the top 70 in the FedEx Cup standings heading into the BMW Championship, which is a no-cut event.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free.
Want more? You have two options:
- For as little as $8/year, GNN Plus members get access to our in-depth weekly DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends.
- For $75 per year or $225 for lifetime access, GNN+Forebucks members get even MORE, including our course fit modeling, Quality Stokes Gained data, course demand insights, grass-specific performance and further tools, as well individual access to fantasy expert Ryan Ballengee for your unique questions.
2018 BMW Championship rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Bryson DeChambeau -- These playoffs have been the confirmation of a new superstar in golf. He's quirky, and he wins.
2. Justin Rose -- Rose had a chance to win the Dell Technologies and get to No. 1 in the world for the first time. He came up shy against DeChambeau. He won here in the Quicken Loans National.
3. Tony Finau -- Runner-up and T-4 in the playoffs. Finau has a Tour-leading number of top-10 finishes this season.
4. Brooks Koepka -- Koepka has gone T-8 and T-12 in the playoffs so far, and that's a solid continued run for a guy having a year he's enjoyed.
5. Dustin Johnson -- Johnson has gone T-11 and T-7 in the playoffs, slightly better than Koepka. He's just good for it pretty much every week.
6. Justin Thomas -- JT is rock solid, and he seems to like places with tree-lined fairways that play a little tighter.
7. Cameron Smith -- The Aussie has notched a pair of third-place finishes in the first two playoff events, showing some of the promise he has exhibited different times the last couple of years.
8. Rafa Cabrera Bello -- The T-60 at The Northern Trust aside, RCB has been in the top 17 in four of his last five starts. He's playing hot and should get on the Ryder Cup team -- or at least get a serious look.
9. Jordan Spieth -- Spieth isn't finishing tournaments, but he's getting so darn close. The putter has been fixed for a while. Now it's avoiding the bad hole or two to get close.
10. Phil Mickelson -- Mickelson closed with 63 at TPC Boston, notching his lowest round of the year. It's almost like something he clicked ($9 million match with Tiger) and he's locked back in.
My primary DraftKings lineup
- Tony Finau - $9,500
- Jordan Spieth - $9,400
- Phil Mickelson - $8,400
- Rafa Cabrera-Bello - $8,300
- Cameron Smith - $7,800
- Ryan Palmer - $6,600
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2018 BMW Championship DraftKings advice!