Looking for 2018 Wyndham Championship picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2018 Wyndham Championship rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
The PGA Tour regular season comes to a close this week (already?!) with the Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club in Greensboro, N.C. The city is sneaky fun, and this is a well-supported tournament. The field is better than usual, with a number of European players hopping in to compete too. We'll secure the top 125 in FedEx Cup points this week, knowing who is heading to the post-season and those who will look to regain their PGA Tour status through the Web.com Tour Finals.
There is a LOT on the line this week.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free.
Want more? You have two options:
- For as little as $8/year, GNN Plus members get access to our in-depth weekly DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends.
- For $75 per year or $225 for lifetime access, GNN+Forebucks members get even MORE, including our course fit modeling, Quality Stokes Gained data, course demand insights, grass-specific performance and further tools, as well individual access to fantasy expert Ryan Ballengee for your unique questions.
2018 Wyndham Championship rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Webb Simpson -- I think you have to lead here with Webb, who wrapped up a very solid major campaign at Bellerive. This is a home game for him, and he's a past winner here.
2. Rafa Cabrera Bello -- Maybe I'm unnecessarily high on RCB this week, but he was T-6 here in 2016, and he's gone T-17 and T-10 in his last two starts in superior fields.
3. Hideki Matsuyama -- He was a late entry into the field, and I think he got in last minute because he's feeling something is on the come, and he wants to go after it on a friendly course.
4. Henrik Stenson -- There may be some bias against Henrik heading into this week because of the MC at the PGA. However, he's been solid overall this year and that might throw off the scent this week.
5. Kevin Tway -- Tway keeps getting close, and this seems like a good spot for him. He's got a handful of top-25s in the second half of the season.
6. Daniel Berger -- I really like Berger this week, coming off a somewhat surprising T-12 at Bellerive. He played well in two of the final three majors of the year, but he's been kind of blah elsewhere.
7. Joaquin Niemann -- Niemann came out hot after turning pro, but he seems perhaps a little worn out now. He's got a PGA Tour card locked up, so he can play without pressure.
8. Shane Lowry -- The Irishman is trying to save his PGA Tour status from his WGC win a few years ago. Contended at the Barracuda, which was nice, but even better at the PGA.
9. Ollie Schniederjans -- Solid run here last year from Ollie, but he seems to have gotten some forward momentum with the putter. He can get around here with less than driver, which should help him.
10. Brandt Snedeker -- Snedeker isn't popping quite like he was in July, but his course record here is too solid to ignore, with a pair of top-six finishes in recent years.
My primary DraftKings lineup
- Rafa Cabrera-Bello: $10,100
- Harold Varner III: $8,900
- Jason Dufner: $8,400
- Chesson Hadley: $7,600
- Chris Kirk: $7,500
- Rory Sabbatini: $7,400
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2018 Wyndham Championship DraftKings advice!