Replace your bland air vents with these vents that double as putting cups

Replace your bland air vents with these vents that double as putting cups

You're likely going to be spending a lot more time at home in the coming weeks, and you're going to be looking for ways to practice golf indoors.

If you have the room in your home for a putting mat or already have a cup like the PuttOut pressure putting trainer, then you're all set.

But if you don't have the space for those things -- either because of a lack of square footage or needing to share space with your family -- then you might have to look for alternatives to help you practice putting inside. If you're sick of putting into a drinking cup, maybe you should consider replacing the air vents in your home with one of these specialized air vents that also double as a putting cup.

There are a couple of different options available.

One of the options is the Putter's Vent, which fits 4-inch and 2-inch vents. The vent allows airflow for you HVAC system while also having a space in the middle of the vent that allows a golf ball to fall in and be holed. There's a ramp that can be removed for the smaller vents. It's $15 on Amazon.

The other option is called the Puttacup, which was developed by a guy named Paul Wilson. This putting vent allows for airflow on a 10-inch-by-4.25-inches vent (only this size), and it offers a 4-inch cup (the traditional cup is 4.25 inches) for holing putts. The Puttacup is $25 through Wilson, and the knock-offs from China on Amazon are backed up to a May delivery.

About the author


Golf News Net

We use the Golf News Net byline sometimes just to change things up. But, it's one of us humans writing the story, we promise.

Sometimes we post sponsored content from this account, and it is labeled as such.

We also occasionally include links to products and services from merchants of our choice. GNN may earn a commission from sales generated by those links. See more in GNN's affiliate disclosure.