The 2019 Masters Sunday pin sheet has been released for the final round, when we'll determine a new Masters champion. The Sunday hole locations at Augusta National are pretty well known at this point, but it's always helpful to have them handy.
Let's look at the hole locations (pin placements) as selected by the Masters Tournament Committee.
2019 Masters Sunday final round pin placements
Some things to note:
- Generally, hole locations are tighter to the edges of greens than last year.
- The hole location for the 2nd hole is the one where Louis Oosthuizen made albatross in 2012.
- The pin on the 11th forces a player to take on the hazard if they need a birdie, but not too dissimilar from a previous hole location this week.
- The hole location on the 12th is just 3 paces from the right edge, which is incredible.
- The hole location on No. 15 is very inviting, looking toward a potential eagle there.