The 2019 Masters weather forecast looks to include the chance of a lot of rain falling at Augusta National Golf Club, and the updated forecast for the week calls for higher temperatures throughout the week of the tournament.
The general weather forecast originally called for a chance of rain each day after Thursday, when the weather is forecast to be practically perfect. Sunday appears to have the potential to be the worst weather day, with a 90 percent chance of rain in the forecast. The updated forecast shows a threat of substantial wind on Sunday, making the final run for the green jacket difficult.
The important thing to note is the rain chances may be high, but the rainfall may be scattered, though serious when it comes.
2019 Masters updated weather forecast
- Wednesday: 83 degrees, 0 percent chance of rain, ENE 11 mph
- Thursday: 83 degrees, 0 percent chance of rain, ESE 12 mph winds
- Friday: 83 degrees, partly cloudy with 80 percent chance of scattered thunderstorms, S 8 mph winds
- Saturday: 85 degrees, rain and potential thunderstorms and wind through the day with 50 percent chance of rain, SSE 7 mph winds
- Sunday: 81 degrees, 90 percent chance of rain, S 15 mph winds, gusts to 30 mph