Every once in a while, a player absolutely goes off in a round of golf and makes multiple eagles. In the rarest of cases, pro golfers occasionally make three eagles in a round. However, three times in major pro golf history, a golfer has made four eagles in a single round.
The record for the most eagles made in a single round on the PGA Tour or European Tour is four, and it’s been done three times on the European Tour:
- Gordon Brand Jr., 1986 Jersey Open, La Moye Golf Club
- Mikko Ilonen, 2003 Canarias Open de Espana, Golf Costa Adeje
- Haotong Li, 2019 Saudi International, Royal Greens Golf and Country Club
On the PGA Tour, two players have made four eagles in a single round:
- Willie Wood, 1990 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, third round
- Scott McCarron, 1995 Bob Hope Chrysler Classic, second round
Two players have made three eagles on par 4s in a single round, both coming in 2019:
- Chez Reavie, 2019 Sony Open in Hawaii, second round
- Haotong Li, 2019 Saudi International, third round
We don’t have known record of a player making five or more eagles in a single round.