For our second gift in the 2018 18 Days of Golf, we have a pair of the most comfortable golf shoes you can find.
Puma Golf has been making killer golf shoes for years now. Perhaps they're doing it a little under the radar, but you should be looking at Puma when you're thinking golf shoes. Their technologies in recent years are setting the standard in comfort and performance. The Ignite PWRADAPT Disc shoes bring all of those technologies together.
The Ignite PWRADAPT Disc shoe has three big technologies in it, all laid out in the name:
- Ignite foam in the midsole to deliver energy back to you with each and every step you take to keep you refreshed throughout a round;
- The PWRADAPT sole system offering three dimensions of traction on the outsole, as well two depths of traction in the cleats themselves;
- Their Disc custom-fitting system which allows you to easily set a particular fit with the easy twist of a dial system to make micro-adjustments.
The shoe also sports a waterproof PWRFRAME, and it comes with a two-year waterproof guarantee. All in a shoe selling for $150. It's a steal.
So, for Gift 2, we're giving away a pair of the Puma Ignite PWRADAPT Disc golf shoes!
How to enter
- Subscribe to Golf News Net on YouTube here or through our video above
- In the comments section of the above video on YouTube, tell us what you look for most in a golf shoe.
- We'll pick a winner on Dec. 4 at 5 pm Eastern!