You'll soon be able to buy a Lorena Ochoa Barbie doll, and that's pretty awesome.
Mattel, which owns the Barbie brand, announced it has created 17 new Barbies in the likeness of historical and modern-day female role models in honor of International Women's Day on March 8.
“As a brand that inspires the limitless potential in girls, Barbie will be honoring its largest line up of role models timed to International Women’s Day because we know that you can’t be what you can’t see,” said Lisa McKnight, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Barbie said in a release. “Girls have always been able to play out different roles and careers with Barbie and we are thrilled to shine a light on real life role models to remind them that they can be anything.”
Ochoa retired from active competition in 2010, and she is now an advocate for golf in Mexico and mother of three.
Here’s the full list of all the women included in the collection:
- Patty Jenkins, filmmaker, U.S.
- Chloe Kim, snowboarding champion, U.S.
- Bindi Irwin, conservationist, Australia
- Nicola Adams, boxer, U.K.
- Çağla Kubat, windsurfer, Turkey
- Hélène Darroze, world-renowned chef, France
- Hui Ruoqi, volleyball champion, China
- Leyla Piedayesh, designer and entrepreneur, Germany
- Lorena Ochoa, professional golfer, Mexico
- Martyna Wojciechowska, journalist, Poland
- Sara Gama, soccer player, Italy
- Xiaotong Guan, actress and philanthropist, China
- Yuan Tan, prima ballerina, China
- Vicky Martin Berrocal, entrepreneur and fashion designer, Spain
- Amelia Earhart, aviator, U.S.
- Frida Kahlo, artist, Mexico
- Katherine Johnson, mathematics pioneer, U.S.