Yes, the NCAA Tournament is the next major sporting event to keep an eye on, but with the Super Bowl in the past, there is a gap in the sports landscape that needs to be filled. Is golf poised for a bigger piece of the pie?
With the help of Ryan Ballengee of Golf News Net, we talk everything:
- Is Jon Rahm becoming #1 so quickly a good thing?
- What is the perfect number of players at the top of the sport?
- How do economic changes impact the sport?
- What is the equipment story of 2018?
- Was JB Holmes in the right or wrong taking four minutes to hit a shot?
Be sure to subscribe to our podcast on: