The 2017 European Tour Race to Dubai bonus pool purse is set for $5 million, with the winner's share coming in at $1,250,000 -- coming in the form of a cash bonus for the winner of the season-long Race to Dubai, which is largely based on official money earned through the season.
A total of 76 players qualify for the three-event season-ending series, with 64 players qualifying for the season-ending DP World Tour Championship in Dubai after the Turkish Airlines Open and the Nedbank Golf Challenge. The DP World Tour Championship also has a $8 million purse.
The top 10 players in the final standings are paid part of the $5 million bonus pool.
2017 Race to Dubai bonus pool, purse, winner's share, prize money payout
- 1. $1,250,000 - Tommy Fleetwood
- 2. $750,000 - Justin Rose
- 3. $600,000 - Jon Rahm
- 4. $500,000 - Sergio Garcia
- 5. $400,000 - Tyrrell Hatton
- 6. $350,000 - Ross Fisher
- 7. $325,000 - Rafa Cabrera-Bello
- 8. $300,000 - Alex Noren
- 9. $275,000 - Francesco Molinari
- 10. $250,000 - Branden Grace