The U.S. and Europe look forward to the Ryder Cup every two years, alternating hosting responsibilities between the United States and somewhere in continental Europe. We look forward to future Ryder Cup venues for coming years. The PGA of America and the European Tour have already announced the Ryder Cup venues through 2024, and we take a look at potential future Ryder Cup sites through 2026.
Future Ryder Cup venues
- 2018 (Sept. 28-30) -- Le Golf National, Versailles, Paris, France
- 2020 -- Whistling Straits (Straits Course), Kohler, Wis.
- 2022 -- Marco Simone Golf & Country Club, Guidonia Montecelio, Rome, Italy
- 2024 -- Bethpage State Park (Black Course), Farmingdale, N.Y.
- 2026 -- TBD, Europe
- 2028 -- TBD, USA
- 2030 -- TBD, Europe
- 2032 -- The Olympic Club, San Francisco, Calif.
In 2026 and 2030, Europe hopes again, with the likely possibility that the matches will return to Great Britain or Ireland after two matches in mainland Europe. Look to somewhere like Royal Portrush or Royal County Down.
In 2028, the USA hosts, and it's unclear where the PGA of America might go, though Midwestern venues are a good mainstay for the organization.