The 2017 US Open weather forecast looks to include the chance of rain falling at Erin Hills Golf Course in Hartford, Wis., on Thursday and Friday.
The general weather forecast calls for winds around 10 mph each day of the championship -- almost negligible. Temperatures will be in the low- to mid-80s throughout the week, with the rain chances going down on the weekend to almost zero.
The important thing to note is that the winds appear to be consistent each day, meaning it's unlikely the players will be surprised by what they face.
2017 US Open weather forecast
- Wednesday: 80 percent chance of thunderstorms, 86 degrees, winds SSE 12 mph
- Thursday: 60 percent chance of AM thunderstorms, 87 degrees, winds W 11 mph
- Friday: 60 percent chance of PM thunderstorms, 85 degrees, winds SW 10 mph
- Saturday: 30 percent chance of scattered thunderstorms, 83 degrees, winds WSW 11 mph
- Sunday: 10 percent chance of rain, partly cloudy, 82 degrees, winds W 11 mph