The 2017 Masters weather forecast looks to include the chance of a lot of rain falling at Augusta National Golf Club, and the updated forecast for the week calls for higher winds during the first two days of the Tournament.
The general weather forecast originally called for a chance of rain each day. That's now changed to a 100 percent chance of rain for Wednesday, with strong storms potentially knocking out the Par-3 Contest for the first time in its history.
The important thing to note is that the winds appear most substantial during the opening two rounds, with the forecast for the weekend rounds looking pretty good.
2017 Masters weather forecast
- Wednesday: 77 degrees, 100 percent chance of rain through the day with potential strong storms and 1-2 inches of rain expected, SSE 14 mph winds
- Thursday: 59 degrees, partly cloudy and windy, W 23 mph winds with gusts to 40 mph
- Friday: 66 degrees, sunny and windy, WNW 22 mph winds
- Saturday: 71 degrees, no rain expected and sunny, NW 8 mph winds
- Sunday: 77 degrees, sunny and no rain forecast, SE 6 mph winds