PGA Tour one-and-done is a popular fantasy golf game, with private one-and-done leagues and public PGA Tour games.
For years, we have offered weekly PGA Tour one-and-done golf picks, taking into account past course history and current form to make one-and-done recommendations.
We began our 2021-2022 PGA Tour one-and-done picks with the 2021 Fortinet Championship, continue this week with the 2022 3M Open and will continue through to the Tour Championship in Atlanta in September 2022, keeping track of our picks all along the way.
Before we begin, if you're not familiar with game, read this primer on the one-and-done fantasy golf format, and welcome to the game. It really is as easy as it sounds, but you have to take a long-term view of the season to figure out how best to use players.
This week, we have both the 3M Open, held on a course where players can go deep at TPC Twin Cities. This is a longer venue where longer hitters have tended to contend and win in the event's short history.
JOIN FOREBUCKS: Access a winning PGA Tour model, unique tools and in-depth analysis for just $30/year!
2022 British Open Championship One and Done picks
- Tony Finau: Top 5 Tony likes this venue, and he's playing in this event for a reason.
- Sahith Theegala: Sahith is so close to figuring out how to win on this Tour, but it could dangle in front of him for a while.
- Maverick McNealy: I keep telling people McNealy is going to win sooner than later, and he keeps not winning yet, but he'll get there.
- Sungjae Im: Im seems to like courses like this, so I think he could do well here.
My pick this week is Sahith Theegala. I'm gonna take a flier.
2022-2022 PGA Tour One-and Done Picks
- Fortinet Championship: Kevin Na (MC)
- Sanderson Farms Championship: Mito Pereira (T-31)
- Shriners Children's Open: Webb Simpson (MC)
- The CJ Cup at Summit: Marc Leishman (T-38)
- Zozo Championship: Rickie Fowler (T-44)
- Buttefield Bermuda Championship: Matt Fitzpatrick (T-30)
- World Wide Technology Championship: Abraham Ancer (T-7)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open: Talor Gooch (60th)
- The RSM Classic: Russell Henley (T-22)
- Sentry Tournament of Champions: Sungjae Im (T-8)
- Sony Open in Hawaii: Kevin Kisner (T-3)
- The American Express: Adam Hadwin (T-25)
- Farmers Insurance Open: Will Zalatoris (P-2)
- AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am: Maverick McNealy (T-33)
- Waste Management Phoenix Open: Hideki Matsuyama (T-8)
- The Genesis Invitational: Dustin Johnson (MC)
- The Honda Classic: Billy Horschel (T-16)
- Arnold Palmer Invitational: Keith Mitchell (T-61)
- Puerto Rico Open: Mark Hubbard (T-38)
- The Players Championship: Viktor Hovland (T-9)
- Valspar Championship: Jason Kokrak (MC)
- WGC Dell Technologies Match Play: Sergio Garcia (T-26)
- Corales Puntacana Championship: Joel Dahmen (WD, Montezuma's Revenge)
- Valero Texas Open: Chris Kirk (T-35)
- Masters Tournament: Jon Rahm (T-27)
- RBC Heritage: Matt Kuchar (T-3)
- Zurich Classic of New Orleans: Ryan Palmer (T-18)
- Mexico Open at Vidanta: Tony Finau (T-2)
- Wells Fargo Championship: Corey Conners (T-21)
- AT&T Byron Nelson: Sam Burns (MC)
- PGA Championship: Scottie Scheffler (MC)
- Charles Schwab Challenge: Jordan Spieth (T-7)
- the Memorial Tournament: Patrick Cantlay (3rd)
- RBC Canadian Open: Patrick Reed (WD/LIV); Tyrrell Hatton (MC)
- US Open: Justin Thomas (T-37)
- Travelers Championship: Denny McCarthy (MC)
- John Deere Classic: Scott Stallings (T-4)
- Genesis Scottish Open: Lucas Herbert (MC)
- Barbasol Championship: Austin Cook (T-27)
- British Open: Xander Schauffele (T-15)
- Barracuda Championship: Greyson Sigg (T-26)
- 3M Open: Sahith Theegala