The 2020 Tour Championship betting odds have been released for the PGA Tour event at East Lake Golf Club in Atlanta, Ga.
There are two betting lines this week to win the tournament: a line including the starting strokes based on incoming FedEx Cup rank and a line for the 72-hole tournament without starting strokes.
The betting favorite this week with handicap strokes is No. 1 Dustin Johnson, who come in at 3-to-1 (+300) betting odds.
Jon Rahm is No. 2 in the standings and 4-to-1, with Justin Thomas at 7-to-1.
Webb Simpson is 13-to-1, while Collin Morikawa is 20-to-1 after beginning five strokes behind Johnson on Friday.
2020 Tour Championship tips, expert picks and futures bets
This week, we have the final leg of the FedEx Cup playoffs at East Lake in Atlanta. Right now, we're looking at the reality that one of the top five players is most likely to win the FedEx Cup, but trying to predict how players will compete with starting strokes is still unclear. So it doesn't seem wise to bet on the 72-hole event without strokes included.
To see our hidden picks and weekly model, join Forebucks!
We recently nailed an 81-to-1 shot on the European Tour, a 30-to-1 shot on the PGA Tour and a 19-to-1 shot on the Korn Ferry Tour!
For just $50 for 12 months or for free with a qualifying sportsbook deposit, Forebucks members get access to our winning weekly PGA Tour event model, in-depth DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends, as well exclusive members-only content.
You'll also have access to our course fit modeling, Quality Stokes Gained data, course demand insights, as well individual access to fantasy expert Ryan Ballengee for your unique questions.
2020 Tour Championship betting odds: Outright winner
First number is with starting strokes; second without
- Dustin Johnson: +300/+700
- Jon Rahm: +400/+600
- Justin Thomas: +700/+1100
- Webb Simpson: +1300/+1300
- Collin Morikawa: +2000/+1900
- Bryson DeChambeau: +2300/+1800
- Rory McIlroy: +2500/+1000
- Daniel Berger: +2800/+1700
- Xander Schauffele: +2800/+1400
- Hideki Matsuyama: +2900/+2000
- Harris English: +4600/+3600
- Patrick Reed: +4900/+3000
- Tony Finau: +5900/+2100
- Brendon Todd: +6900/+6000
- Sungjae Im: +8200/+6300
- Joaquin Niemann: +9100/+5700
- Scottie Scheffler: +10200/+3000
- Tyrrell Hatton: +10400/+3200
- Mackenzie Hughes: +10900/+4800
- Sebastian Munoz: +12800/+13000
- Kevin Kisner: +13500/+3200
- Billy Horschel: +13800/+3600
- Viktor Hovland: +13800/+3200
- Ryan Palmer: +19900/+7200
- Abraham Ancer: +20500/+6800
- Lanto Griffin: +21400/+9400
- Cameron Champ: +25700/+10000
- Cameron Smith: +26400/+9500
- Kevin Na: +36400/+12500
- Marc Leishman: +37100/+15500