Looking for 2019 CJ Cup at Nine Bridges picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2019 CJ Cup at Nine Bridges rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
The CJ Cup at Nine Bridges is in its third year, and the no-cut event has drawn solid players again. Brooks Koepka defends, and there's a nice mix of top players, veterans and young guns. There's some decent value in the upper tiers this week.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free.
GNN Plus members get access to our in-depth weekly DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends. Join for $5 per month or $50 for 1 year!
2019 CJ Cup at Nine Bridges rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Brooks Koepka: Have to stick with Brooks in the No. 1 hole as defending champion here, and it's a place he can beat driver to death.
2. Justin Thomas: JT has done well in Asian events in the past, particularly in Malaysia (RIP). T-4 in his last start at the Safeway.
3. Tommy Fleetwood: Fleetwood was T-5 at the Dunhill Links (and won the pro-am). He hits a lot of greens, could play well in wind and is super consistent.
4. Sungjae Im: Im is in a home game this week, and he won in Korea the week after faltering in the playoff in Mississippi. He's a machine.
5. Rafa Cabrera Bello: RCB is almost always a good pick in these events. He plays well tee to green, and if the putts drop, he contends.
6. Danny Willett: Love Willett this week. Coming off a big win in the BMW PGA Championship, his confidence is high. Great 2019 year for him.
7. Viktor Hovland: Hovland is a workhorse, and he plays final rounds as well as anyone in pro golf. He's guaranteed four rounds, so game him.
8. Kevin Na: Na comes off a third win in a little more than a year, and he's cleared the air about issues with a past fiancee. Free and clear.
9. Cameron Smith: I think we just have to realize Cam Smith finishes the year better than anything. Playing really well this fall.
10. Jazz Janewattananond: The Asian Tour OOM leader has been awesome in his home continent this year, and he has the game to play with the biggest names.
My primary DraftKings lineup
- Sungjae Im - $9,700
- Cameron Smith - $9,000
- Danny Willett - $8,900
- Kevin Na - $8,600
- Jazz Janewattananond - $7,000
- Adam Long - $6,700
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2019 CJ Cup at Nine Bridges DraftKings advice!