Looking for 2019 Sanderson Farms Championship picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2019 Sanderson Farms Championship rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
We enjoyed a really solid week at The Greenbrier, with our young-gun picks doing very well. Our veterans and higher-ranked players didn't do as well, but we have to acknowledge them in our top 10. That's why you should subscribe to GNN Plus, so you can get the really skinny on who you should really like and why.
Now we're on to the Sanderson Farms Championship, which features but three players in the world top 50. We have to focus on young guns and unsung veterans because they're the kinds of players who win this tournament. (But who else would?!)
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free.
GNN Plus members get access to our in-depth weekly DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends. Join for $5 per month or $50 for 1 year!
2019 Sanderson Farms Championship rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Joaquin Niemann: Still listed in the field after winning at The Greenbrier, Niemann's the hottest golfer on the PGA Tour at the moment. Class of the field.
2. Scottie Scheffler: He's a stud in the making, and he should be able to contend in any PGA Tour event he plays this fall.
3. Brandt Snedeker: Conceivably deserves the No. 1 spot with his playoff run, but he may be a touch rusty after a few weeks off.
4. Lucas Glover: Been a little up and down the last few months, but he's sprinkled in some strong finishes to be a top player in this field.
5. Cameron Smith: Been pretty solid since July, really, and the fall is his best time of year in terms of high finishes worldwide.
6. JT Poston: Closed out the season really well, including a win in Greensboro. Should be one of the better players in this field.
7. Bronson Burgoon: Really like what I saw from him in the Korn Ferry Tour Finals to regain PGA Tour status, and he was solid at Greenbrier. LONG hitter.
8. Byeong Hun An: Ben An hasn't been all that great given his ranking in the last few months, but he certainly has the capability to clean up on this field.
9. Brian Harman: The lefty is clawing his way back into that solid second tier he was in as recently as 2018. Great finish at Greenbrier is part of a longer trend line.
10. Denny McCarthy: Denny finished T-7 here last year on a course that, as Cameron Champ proved, isn't bad for guys who hit foul balls off the tee.
My primary DraftKings lineup
- Scottie Scheffler - $9,900
- Denny McCarthy - $8,900
- Nick Taylor - $8,300
- Roberto Castro - $7,400
- Robby Shelton - $7,200
- Peter Uihlein - $7,200
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2019 Sanderson Farms Championship DraftKings advice!