Looking for 2019 A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2019 A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
The PGA Tour is back after a long two-week wait, and so is The Greenbrier, which is now slotted into the fall portion of the PGA Tour schedule. The West Virginia resort kicks off the season, hosting the Korn Ferry graduates, some veterans and a handful of top-50 players, including defending champion Kevin Na.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free.
GNN Plus members get access to our in-depth weekly DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends. Join for $5 per month or $50 for 1 year!
2019 A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Viktor Hovland: This is probably too aggressive of a ranking for the Norwegian stud, but he has really made it look easy since turning pro. He just needs to close the deal.
2. Bryson DeChambeau: DeChambeau's 2019 has been bad by his standard of the last few years. Probably being maligned as a slow player didn't help. But with little attention paid this week, it could be his place to get right.
3. Kevin Na: Na's been on and off all year, but he's put up so many good finishes. He's just better than almost all of this field as a PGA Tour player.
4. Scottie Scheffler: Can we just call him Scott? Please? A guy that's going to be as good as he will be should have a more fear-inducing name.
5. Joaquin Niemann: Niemann really salvaged his season at the end stretch, going from outside the top 125 to the third leg of the playoffs.
6. Cameron Smith: Smith wasn't all that great through much of the season, but it seems like fall golf is his best golf. Showed some encouraging signs in the playoffs.
7. Sungjae Im: The Ironman of the PGA Tour just does not seem to get tired. It's incredible. And he impresses everywhere he goes.
8. Keegan Bradley: Not a great finish to the year for Keegan, but he's got a good record in White Sulphur Springs.
9. Denny McCarthy: Love his chances here. His ballstriking needs to keep improving, but his short game should be a big deal on these Foster-redesigned greens.
10. Bubba Watson: This is not Bubba's time of year. He's gassed. But it's a home game of sorts, as he's a Greenbrier ambassador and has property there. So maybe it's good for him.
My primary DraftKings lineup
- Sungjae Im - $9,800
- Joaquin Niemann - $9,300
- Denny McCarthy - $8,200
- Danny Lee - $7,900
- Nick Taylor - $7,300
- Kevin Chappell - $7,000
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2019 A Military Tribute at The Greenbrier DraftKings advice!