Looking for 2019 Memorial Tournament picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2019 Memorial Tournament rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
This is the week of the year where the PGA Tour’s best come to the land of Nicklaus in Columbus, Ohio, heading over to Dublin and Muirfield Village Golf Club for the Memorial Tournament. Recognized with a bigger purse and a three-season exemption to the winner, Memorial is one of the best fields of the year for standard PGA Tour events.
Tiger Woods is the star of the field, but Justin Thomas returns and other greats are going to seek a win and the grey coat.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free.
GNN Plus members get access to our in-depth weekly DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends. Join for $5 per month or $50 for 1 year!
2019 Memorial Tournament rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Matt Kuchar — As close as there is to a lock in this tournament, Kuchar is a past winner and has 10 career top-15 finishes.
2. Tony Finau — Finau doesn’t have the number of starts Kuchar does, but he has a similar track record. Coming off a runner-up at Colonial, Finau should feel confident.
3. Patrick Cantlay — Cantlay continues to put up high finishes, including in the major championships. He may be a great sneaky pick for the US Open as well. Fourth here last year.
4. Rory McIlroy — McIlroy is living two seasons. In the majors, he’s been a total dud. In the regular events, he’s been his usual self.
5. Justin Rose — Rose could be out of his peak window from the prior 24 months. However, Muirfield Village is a personal favorite course, and that could be a way to get right before the Open.
6. Tiger Woods — We will have to pay attention to Woods’ preparation for future events. He didn’t prepare properly for the PGA, and it showed. The US Open lead-up should be more like normal.
7. Adam Scott — Scott has put together a solid campaign, and he has a great week at Bethpage.
8. Rickie Fowler — Fowler is kinda like Rose, losing some form but coming to a place where he slays. If he’s going to get right before Pebble, this is it.
9. Justin Thomas — Have to put JT in the top 10 based on talent, but the bone bruise in the right wrist kept him out of the PGA. Cautious optimism.
10. Gary Woodland — Woodland is hard to game because, in concept, he should do well a lot of weeks. Coming off a T-8 at the PGA, I’m back on board.
My primary DraftKings lineup
- Tony Finau – $9,600
- Matt Kuchar – $9,400
- Jason Kokrak – $8,200
- Billy Horschel – $7,700
- Byeong-hun An – $7,400
- Russell Knox – $7,100
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2019 Memorial Tournament DraftKings advice!