Looking for 2019 AT&T Byron Nelson picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2019 AT&T Byron Nelson rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
Just one PGA Tour event to go until the May PGA Championship is upon us! We have the AT&T Byron Nelson this week, with a modest field at Trinity Forest Golf Club in Dallas as the Bethpage tune-up. (It's not much of one, honestly.) There are plenty of high-ranked players, but many of them are in poor form or aren't typically on PGA Tour field lists. So, this week will be tricky.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free.
GNN Plus members get access to our in-depth weekly DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends. Join for $5 per month or $50 for 1 year!
2019 AT&T Byron Nelson rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Brooks Koepka -- May not be the guy to love to win this week -- next week is more important -- but Brooks is the best player in this field, and it's not even close at the moment.
2. Sungjae Im -- Im is playing a heavy schedule this year, it feels, trying to get his bearings on which places he likes for the future. But he's great everywhere.
3. Rory Sabbatini -- Sabbo is on a good run here, with nice cashes at Harbour Town and Quail Hollow. He's a man on the climb.
4. Henrik Stenson -- Stenson has slowly and quietly been coming around since Bay Hill. Nothing amazing, but solid, which is great for this field.
5. Hideki Matsuyama -- He's just kinda lingering, with good finishes a plenty but not many great ones. Ready to bust out soon.
6. Justin Harding -- Harding murders weak Euro Tour fields. The Nelson isn't that weak, but on a wide-open course, he could do some damage.
7. Lucas Bjerregaard -- The Masters blow up stung, but a T-21 to recover was a good thing. Rested and ready to go.
8. Rafa Cabrera Bello -- I love RCB's game, but he just isn't popping consistently enough to rank him higher this week.
9. Scottie Scheffler -- The UT product just locked up his PGA Tour card through the Web with conditional status. He's a stud in the making.
10. K.H. Lee -- It's about time we talk about how well Kyoung-hoon Lee is playing since the West Coast Swing. Made 7 straight cuts (with a WD) and four top-26 finishes. Not bad.
My primary DraftKings lineup
- Sungjae Im - $9,600
- Rory Sabbatini - $9,000
- Rafa Cabrera Bello - $8,600
- Scottie Scheffler - $7,900
- K.H. Lee - $7,500
- Brian Gay - $7,300
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2019 AT&T Byron Nelson DraftKings advice!