Looking for 2018 WGC-HSBC Champions picks, either for betting or fantasy golf games like DraftKings, FanDuel, Yahoo, Golf Channel or the PGA Tour?
We have your 2018 WGC-HSBC Champions rankings and expert picks, as we do each week of the PGA Tour season.
The PGA Tour remains in Asia for the third of three weeks, with China hosting the WGC-HSBC Champions once again at Sheshan International in Shanghai. Justin Rose defends a title he won last year as Dustin Johnson gave up a large 54-hole lead.
This is a 78-player field, headed by Justin Rose, Dustin JOhsnon, Brooks Koepka, Paul Casey and more. It's a strong field with a big purse on a golf course where going low is key.
For those new to our weekly picks, we offer our top 10 players for free.
Want more? You have two options:
- GNN Plus members get access to our in-depth weekly DraftKings picks, searchable database of PGA Tour results from 2011-present and top-15 PGA Tour trends. Join for as little as $8/year or get 6 MONTHS FREE by taking our survey!
- For $75 per year or $225 for lifetime access, GNN+Forebucks members get even MORE, including our course fit modeling, Quality Stokes Gained data, course demand insights, grass-specific performance and further tools, as well individual access to fantasy expert Ryan Ballengee for your unique questions.
2018 WGC-HSBC Champions rankings: Top 10 picks
1. Brooks Koepka -- The new world No. 1 has earned the top spot. He's the new No. 1, and he wins big-game purses. And he's really liking the winning.
2. Justin Rose -- Rose was No. 1 a month ago. And now he's not. But he won here last year, and he plays this tournament really well.
3. Rory McIlroy -- McIlroy plays this golf course so well. He's practically a top-10 lock. However, he's not playing as strong golf over the medium term as the players above him.
4. Dustin Johnson -- Johnson handles this golf course very well. He should've won here last year. He won in 2014. Last start was a third-place finish at the Tour Championship.
5. Hideki Matsuyama -- Matsuyama won here in calendar 2016, which is nice, however we like him more for his current run. T-18 last week in Korea was fine.
6. Tony Finau -- Finau is somehow sixth on this list, in part because we haven't seen him a whole lot of late. Love his game here.
7. Tommy Fleetwood -- Fleetwood doesn't have the best overall record in this event, but he's stepped up his game to an incredible level in the last 18 months.
8. Paul Casey -- Casey should probably be ranked higher here given his past performance at Sheshan, but this is a stacked field.
9. Ian Poulter -- Poulter continues to play strong fall golf, which is kind of his thing.
10. Rafa Cabrera Bello -- RCB finished well at the CJ Cup, and he's generally played well the last three months.
My primary DraftKings lineup
For more DraftKings analysis, sign up for GNN Plus and check out our 2018 WGC-HSBC Champions DraftKings advice!